Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Closer...

...to being finished. Less than two chapters to go. However, I'm not feeling badly about taking so long, not anymore. The novella is much better. I'm also accomplishing other things that are important. I'm eating better. My knee is noticeably improved, and I'm doing some easy exercises to strengthen it. I'm learning to manage my money more wisely. I'm more involved with people. I'm reading books I enjoy. I'm enjoying the kindness others share with me. I've made some needed arrangements.

Rabbi Daniel Lappin says that we should never be content. Being content is stagnant. Instead, we should learn to choose to be happy. Yes, there are times when happy isn't in the moment, but it is what we need to strive for so we never become complacent. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...