Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #16

~My sister introduced me to iTunes. Wow. I could listen to a different radio station every day, for a year.

~Pandora. I love being able to skip a song I don't like.

~My own CD collection that I really need to start listening to more. I love music.

~Learning to be honest with myself. There was an article at Yahoo about the worst ice cream choices because of the fat calories and sugar. All I could think was that if I'm choosing ice cream, I'm not choosing it for the health factor. I'm choosing it because it's yummy, and the fat and sugar are what make it yummy. If I want something healthy, I'll choose something else.

~ Books! And the internet that makes it easier to find and buy my favorites.

And thank God for family that makes me laugh so hard I cry and grateful they are a part of my life.

2 comments:

REAL Apr 29-May 4

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 2 1-mile walks, physical therapy, eating healthier, going to bed e...