~Beautiful weather, remaining cool enough for the blackberries to continue to ripen sweetly.
~The knowledge and ability to make yummy blackberry jam.
~Friends and family who love me anyway.
~Books and television that take me places I could never go.
~Go Carl! Won the All-Star NASCAR race! YAY!! And he came in second in the Nationwide race. Well-done, Carl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Proverbs 9:9 Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. A I is neither wise nor ...
-
96. A Fine Gentleman (Jonquil Brothers series Book 4) by Sarah M. Eden Regency romance. A delightfully wild ride. So enjoyable watching ...
-
Them: "But it made you stronger." Me: "No. Jesus did." The pain didn't make me stronger, it brought me to my knees....
Carl's doing really well this year, isn't he? In Wisconsin, people seem to support Matt Kenseth and Paul Menard, as they are locals. ;-)
ReplyDeleteMargaret -- signing in using my Google now.
((Margaret)) So good to see you! Hope you had fun! And yes, Carl is doing GREAT!! He's still #1!!!! I'm so proud. :-) I also cheer for JJ Yeley and Michael McDowell, because of their roots. They don't have much in the way of financial backing, but they rank #39 and #40, which means they're in the stop 43. So I have the extremes. :-D
ReplyDelete