~NASCAR Carl won the Nationwide race. Whoohoo!! Unfortunately, it's only available if you can afford to pay for it, which I can't. Life is what it is. Thank goodness for highlights, which I will be able to see online. Yay!!
~Fresh, homemade, baked bread. Nothing smells like it, and nothing tastes like it. A bit of heaven.
~Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2. Sadly, the saga has come to an end. They did themselves proud. Saw with Dad and Sister at IMAX in 3-D. Brilliant!!
~Time spent with dear friends, with whom I'm safe to be myself, warts 'n all.
~Time spent with family members, connecting and sharing laughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Proverbs 9:9 Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. A I is neither wise nor ...
-
96. A Fine Gentleman (Jonquil Brothers series Book 4) by Sarah M. Eden Regency romance. A delightfully wild ride. So enjoyable watching ...
-
Them: "But it made you stronger." Me: "No. Jesus did." The pain didn't make me stronger, it brought me to my knees....
wonderful thing! (Janet since it won't let me post otherwise)
ReplyDeleteDon't you hate it when blogger gets persnickety? :-)
ReplyDelete