I'm enjoying the pre-season games. Unfortunately, tonight the Cardinals are playing the Packers, my two favorite teams.
Work is done.
Homework is under control.
I'm reading Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 by Richard Paul Evans. It's a page turner.
The shoulder pain is excruciating. I'm doing careful stretches, and taking ibuprofen. I took a break from physical therapy and SEAL puppy reps. Hopefully, I feel well enough to do a little tomorrow. I miss it. Never thought I'd say that about an exercise routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Proverbs 9:9 Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. A I is neither wise nor ...
-
96. A Fine Gentleman (Jonquil Brothers series Book 4) by Sarah M. Eden Regency romance. A delightfully wild ride. So enjoyable watching ...
-
Them: "But it made you stronger." Me: "No. Jesus did." The pain didn't make me stronger, it brought me to my knees....
Sorry about your shoulder. Take it easy, and keep taking the ibuprophen.
ReplyDeleteI somehow managed to find a link to the game streaming online, so we got to watch the second half. Very fun! It was good game. Nice to see all those Lambeau leaps. :-D
Thank you for not rubbing in who won. :-)
ReplyDelete