Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #89

~Worth remembering http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSrAJsWvEIc&feature=related If not now, when?

How funny that I chose this a while ago for today's post. It is so fitting. Right now. Thanks, God.

~Thanks, Ruth, for teaching me how stupid computers are. I was writing a post, and blogger was taking a really long time to save. So I copied the post and pasted it elsewhere, and then tried to save. Blogger, bless their pointed heads, required me to sign back in, and lost it!! Because I learned from a very smart woman, I opened the post and pasted in everything I'd written. So there. :-)

~Beautiful weather, especially for an outside event.

~My Desert Rose chapter. I am so honored to be a part of such an incredible group of people.

~Jimmy Thomas.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo. You beat the computer at its own Narcissistic game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of my computer as narcissistic before, but it is! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was ROTFL the other night as Maggie Smith's character on Downton Abbey wondered whether the phone (new to that era) was an instrument of torture! Same with the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my computer more now than I used to, but I've learned I'm smarting than it is, which has been really helpful. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

~ A brief reprieve from coming summer weather ~ Ladybug hanging around my home ~ Favorite authors and books ~ Time with friends ~ God's ...