Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yesterday's failures and successes...

There were mostly successes. Yay!

I did not accomplish as much writing as I'd hoped. However, I did solve the problem of the first page of chapter 7. Thanks God! It's been plaguing me for weeks.

As for the reading: I'm so slow! Otherwise, I accomplished quite a bit.

The chocolate cake is yummy. The marshmallow filling is a bit too sweet for me, which explains why I only craved Ding Dongs and the like occasionally. I used the filling as icing instead of filling. I know, lazy. It's together; what more do you want? It was better after sitting for a few hours.

Not a bad day's bit of accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...