~ Kenneth Cope's His Hands:
~ Star Jasmine blooming outside my window.
~ Self-moving lawn ornaments that make me laugh (feral cats)
~ The opportunity to do what I love.
~ Friends who inspire me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Proverbs 9:9 Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. A I is neither wise nor ...
-
96. A Fine Gentleman (Jonquil Brothers series Book 4) by Sarah M. Eden Regency romance. A delightfully wild ride. So enjoyable watching ...
-
Them: "But it made you stronger." Me: "No. Jesus did." The pain didn't make me stronger, it brought me to my knees....
We had jasmine in our courtyard in one of our houses overseas. I miss it so much! We also had a bush called "raat ki rani" which means "queen of the night" -- I think it's also known as night-blooming jasmine. What a heavenly smell! :-D
ReplyDelete:-) Jasmine is one of my favorite scents.
Delete