Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One-mile walks...

I've tried walking only a mile. I don't like it. I prefer two miles, and I enjoy the occasional three and four miles. Interestingly enough, my back loosens up and relaxes. A mile is not enough.

Having said that, the heat really does make it difficult to walk my two miles. I really hate breathing water. I know my BFF lives where the humidity is much higher. I'm simply not accustomed to it. Fortunately, it doesn't last long. We've been inundated with rain. We need it.

I tried upping my weights to three pounds. Unexpectedly, it bothered my wrists. So, it's back to two pounds. I'll slow and increase the reps instead.

Living and learning what works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

46 . Among Heroes: A U.S. Navy SEAL's True Story of Friendship, Heroism, and the Ultimate Sacrifice   by  Brandon Webb with John David M...