Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thank Goodness It's Sunday... #138...

~ Matthew West's Strong Enough. I needed the reminder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knuHDPbE5es

~ My room is changing in wonderful ways. I love having an empty shelf I don't know what to do with, but don't worry, I'll definitely put it to use. It's already holding a few books by authors I'm debating over. It's lovely to see my favorite authors neatly lined up instead of stacked so deep I can't reach books on the bottom of the pile without major excavation efforts. :-)

~ We've had some lovely cold weather. My Marshmallow Pillow blanket came in handy.

~ My new aromatherapy dog. It's adorable and smells wonderful. It's also really funny watching it turn in the microwave.

~ Back to writing. It feels good.

2 comments:

  1. I cleaned out a corner of my room recently, including shelves with lots of treasured books. There was a pile of papers I'd been saving, but they turned out to be things that should have been sorted and discarded. So I did that. In the process, I found $40 cash in an envelope! Nice reward for cleaning and downsizing, lol! However, the better reward is having a nice, neat shelf area where everything on it is important.

    Now I need to do the same in other room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Makes me think of The Little Prince and cleaning out volcanoes. :-) I'm truly enjoying my better organized shelves. For the unexpected empty shelf, I'm keeping books I'm not sure are keepers and several pictures of me and my dog.

      Delete

TBR 2024

46 . Among Heroes: A U.S. Navy SEAL's True Story of Friendship, Heroism, and the Ultimate Sacrifice   by  Brandon Webb with John David M...