Friday, August 30, 2013

This and That...

I've read a half dozen books or more and given them away, thrown them away, or deleted them from my Kindle. What I don't want to read. Good to know, but disappointing, too.

My eating is horrible one day and okay the next. It's frustrating.

I am doing my workouts, every day, without fail.

Falling on my face with eating and doing great with exercising. What could I accomplish if I could changing my eating? Maybe my eating is my "vice." Probably. No. There are other factors I can't ignore. There are situations beyond my control.

I am sleeping much better. I have to take a Benadryl almost every night. It's a relief to sleep through the night almost every night. To not be tired all day long, so tired I can't stay awake in the middle of the day. Improvement.

Dear God, help me to be a blessing. Help me to know the way. I'm afraid and uncertain. Help my unbelief. I need a breadcrumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

46 . Among Heroes: A U.S. Navy SEAL's True Story of Friendship, Heroism, and the Ultimate Sacrifice   by  Brandon Webb with John David M...