Monday, January 6, 2014

Carpe Diem... writing challenges...

It is the 6th of January. I have a novella I need to edit and return to my editor. I have a novel I need to finish rewriting and turn in to the same editor to check for errors like plot holes, continuity, etc. I'd thought I'd have some of this done a lot sooner. I've been writing full time for only two years. It seems like a long time to some people, but it isn't to me. I've been learning a lot about the craft and the business.

This year, one of the gifts to myself is to learn what schedule works for me to make the most of my writing time and ability. This month is sort of a crash course. Next month won't be much better, though I'll have a few projects behind me.

Laundry still needs to be done. :-) Some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...