Friday, October 10, 2014

Food Follow Up...


I've made no progress since I started tracking my food. I want to try something else.

I love food.

I love the celebration, taste, and presentation.

I collect place settings because I like to make a meal a little more special.

Here's some of my collection:

For use in October and November:



I've posted these before, but while I'm on the subject (rice in the bowls) :


This is my December and January place setting:


Food I enjoyed this week: Pcroissant, Sweet Tomatoes, chicken salad sandwich, hamburger, toast, Oreos, bean burros, Pringles, rolls, PopTart, Dove chocolate, gingersnap lemon cookie, and milk.

Food's I ate because it was there: Turkey sandwich.

I'm not a huge fan of turkey. I've been endeavoring to eat more lean meats. I do like chicken. I love beef. I prefer hamburger to sliced roast beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...