Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Naturopathy...

Last week's blog received a "more of this" check, so for now, Wednesday will be naturopathy stuff.

I've been interested in herbs for decades. I'm a firm believer that God did it right the first time. He also gave man a brain. Modern medicine has some amazing capabilities but is not the be all end all, especially since it's pretty useless to me.

One of my blog friend's, Kara, has been exploring essential oils as well. She's using it to help her sleep, cedarwood, along with frankincense and lavender. I decided to try it this past week. I didn't remember to use it every night. However, on the nights I did remember to use it, four in all, I woke feeling more alert or at least with a greater sense of wellbeing. It didn't matter if I slept eight or six hours. I'm going to endeavor to use it for a whole week. We'll see what happens.

Having herbal tea in the mornings also sets a different tone for the day. It's a habit one of my Cali friends instilled. Again, I often forget. Sometimes, the routines become too lengthy. I can do about three things in a routine, four on occasion. After that, I forget things and become more easily confused and frustrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

46 . Among Heroes: A U.S. Navy SEAL's True Story of Friendship, Heroism, and the Ultimate Sacrifice   by  Brandon Webb with John David M...