Friday, September 9, 2016

Changes...

...aren't easy. As you can see, I've changed the look of the blog... okay, I changed the "theme." I actually like this one better. Why did it take me so long? The other was comfortable, familiar.

The new computer is settling in... or should I say that I'm settling in with the new computer. I miss some features of the old computer. This one doesn't actually do much of anything better, only faster, and the sites that demanded the more up-to-date new fangled stuff come in better. Not all change is good. Sometimes, change is simply change.

My writing is coming much too slowly. Not a good change. I don't know how to improve it.

I feel like my brain has been slogging through mud for months, now. Not a good change. I don't know how to improv it, either.

Tired, a lot. Don't know if it's more or pretty much what it has been. I want it to change, but don't know how to go about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...