Wednesday, June 5, 2019

TBR

46. The Lone Star Lawman (Last Stand, Texas series) by Justine Davis contemporary romance focused on the relationship.

47. Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins. This is a life-changing read for me. I'm pursuing the challenges and determined to become healthier and hunt my dreams.

48. Missing (Sins of the Past novella collection) by Dee Henderson  Christian suspense romance. A good story.

49. Shadowed (Sins of the Past novella collection) by Dani Pettrey suspense romance. I know it's popular in suspense books to give peeks into the mind of the villain, give short bits of the story from the villain's point of view. I'm not a fan of it.

50. Blackout (Sins of the Past novella collection) by Lynette Eason suspense romance. My favorite of three novellas and difficult to put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...