Wednesday, June 26, 2019

TBR

51. World Changer: A Mother's Story: The Unbreakable Spirit of U.S. Navy SEAL Aaron Caron Vaughn by Karen Vaughn biography and parenting guide. I have no children, but I need to learn how to parent myself. I've stumbled along over the years and decided to use this book. What a remarkable, admirable family.

52. Renegade (A Coalition Rebellion novel series Book 6) by Justine Davis Sci-Fi romance. I've enjoyed this series. Her stories are character driven, but this is also a great story, the whole series. Yes, I bought them all in paperback.

53. Sing Me Back Home (The Gallaghers of Montana series Book 1) by Eve Gaddy contemporary romance. I enjoyed the books more as I went along, mostly but ended up removing them from my reader. I won't read them again.

54. Texas Cowboy (Whiskey River series Book 2) by Eve Gaddy contemporary romance. She used to be on my Must Read List, but the swearing and casual bedroom scenes take me out of the story.

55. His Best Friend's Sister (Devil's Rock Whiskey River series Book 2) by Eve Gaddy contemporary romance. I don't know why both books are listed as book 2. Makes no sense to me. I downloaded them because they were free; she was on my Must Read List from awhile ago; and I thought they were part of the series Justine Davis also writes for. I'm pretty picky. There's only so much time in a day and too many good books to read to spend time on books I don't love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly