Wednesday, July 17, 2019

TBR

61. Betrayed: The Shocking True Story of Extortion 17 as told by a Navy SEAL's Father by Billy Vaughn, with Monica Morrill and Cari Blake. This book has been on my Wish List since it first came out, in 2013. I knew it would be a difficult read. I've followed the Vaughn's from shortly after the shoot down of Extortion 17. God bless the Vaughns, and God bless our troops.

62. Snow Angel by Davalynn Spencer Inspirational Western romance. A delightful story and a definite keeper. I look forward to reading more by this author. Adding her to my Must Buy List.

63. 8 Seconds of Courage: A Soldier's Story, from immigrant to the Medal of Honor by Flo Groberg and Tom Sileo. What impressed me most was Captain Groberg's other-centered perspective. I want to be more like that.

64. Cade (Morgans of Rocky Ridge series Book 1) by Margery Scott historical western romance.

65. Dog Company: A True Story of American Soldiers Abandoned by Their High Command by Lynn Vincent and Captain Roger Hill. God bless those who fight for what's right and stand in harms way, despite the odds against them. I read a lot of military books because they understand the battle against evil, both the expected and the unexpected, on a level those who haven't been at war or abused simply do not comprehend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

~ A/C ~ Cool days that don't need A/C ~ Visiting with friends ~ Seeing the neighborhood quail ~ God's grace