Wednesday, July 10, 2019

TBR

56. Mac (Sisters by Design series Book 1) by Sharon Srock Christian romance. I love the (Heavenly) Father/daughter relationship. I really enjoyed the story and want to read another.

57. Randy (Sisters by Design series Book 2) by Sharon Srock Christian romance. This was a trough read, for me, bringing back too many memories. I identified with Randy on so many levels. I read Psalms 27, referenced in the story. I read to the end and glad I did. It's a keeper.

58. Sgt. Reckless: America's War Horse by Robin Hutton history. I read about Reckless on the blog Horse Addict. I put several books on my Wish List, uncertain which one was best. Last April, I had the opportunity to see the new monument placed at the Lexington Kentucky Horse Park. I cried. This book was in the gift shop, the perfect memento. I learned more about the Korean War in the book than I'd learned in all the rest of my life. I've been a horse lover all my life and never heard of Reckless. What a remarkable story. A keeper.

59. Landry's Back in Town (Rocky Ridge Romance series Book 1) by Margery Scott sweet historical western romance. I enjoyed the story and the characters. I'll be reading more of her books.

60. Montana Skye by Sylvia Stewart Christian romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

~ A/C ~ Cool days that don't need A/C ~ Visiting with friends ~ Seeing the neighborhood quail ~ God's grace