Wednesday, December 4, 2019

TBR

91. Lone Star Christmas (Texas Justice series Book 3) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. I adore her characters.

92. The Cowgirl's Christmas Gift (Last Chance Ranch Book 1) by Deb Kastner Contemporary Christian romance. What a charming novella. I think I'll add it to my annual Christmas reading list. 

93. Wench in Wonderland by Patricia Rice Regency Christmas romance novella. Funny and heartwarming. I'm keeping the anthology for this story.

94. Sunshine for Christmas by Mary Jo Putney Regency Christmas romance novella. Another anthology I'm keeping for one story.

95. Wooing the Wolf by Barbara Metzger Regency Christmas romance novella. Keeping this anthology for this story and enjoy skimming the other stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 22-27

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake A couple 1-mile walks. With the weather warming up, walks in the m...