Friday, December 27, 2019

TBR

101. All I Want For Christmas by Nancy Warren NASCAR Christmas romance novella. Fun and heartwarming.

102. Christmas Wishes by Barbara Metzler Regency Christmas romance. Still hilarious. Keeping as an annual read.

103. Season of Romance (Rios Azules series Book 1) by Alexa Verde Christian Christmas romance novella. Sweet.

104. On The Ropes by Hallee Bridgeman contemporary suspense Christian romance. Wow. What a page turner. It wasn't what I expected and kept me on the edge. A very satisfying read.

105. The Bridesmaid's Hero (Snowgum Creek series Book 1.5) by Narelle Atkins Contemporary Inspirational romance novella. I tried to use Australian accents in my head, which added to the feeling of being on a brand new adventure. I'm adding Narelle Atkins to my Must Read List.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 22-27

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake A couple 1-mile walks. With the weather warming up, walks in the m...