Wednesday, June 12, 2024

TBR 2024

76. A Whole Lot of Love by Justine Davis contemporary romance. I think it's interesting that the early Justine Davis novels are steamer than her later books. I like the greater focus on the characters and their relationship over the physical aspect. People who hate each other can have chemistry, but the relationship can't last; not to mention it isn't healthy. 

77. Stevie's Chase by Justine Davis contemporary romance. I'm replacing several eformat books with paperback so I can clear them off my device. I'm re-reading them as they arrive.

78. Left at the Altar by Justine Davis contemporary romance. While the previous book and this one are considered stand alone, this follows, using characters from the previous book.

79. One Last Chance by Justine Davis contemporary romance. 

80. Errant Angel by Justine Davis contemporary romance. Oh, my gosh! It's another angel book; a brief reference is made to "Angel For Hire." Love that book. I didn't even know the two books were related. How did I miss that? Probably read them too far apart to catch the connection. Fun surprise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

Nowhere in the Bible does God command us to save the planet. Nowhere. That's His job. Not ours. We're responsible for living His com...