Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Feeling uncertain...

I prepared bills, today. It's terrifying to see your business take such an unexpected nosedive. It's especially frightening that I'm still in a holding pattern of wait-and-see. I truly love what I do, but it's also really difficult to gain new clients, especially in these uncertain times. I'm struggling to trust God, and His plan for me, but I'm nowhere near perfect, and I'm definitely aware of that at this moment. I try not to waste time, but I also admit that I'm so distracted it's difficult to concentrate on much of anything. My new mantra is : God's riches are not the world's riches, and God's riches are worth more.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, Flutterby, I accidentally deleted your comment and now blogspot is being persnickety.

    Uncertainty can be very tiring. You are in my prayers.

    Thank you. I truly appreciate the spiritual support.

    ReplyDelete

REAL Apr 22-27

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake A couple 1-mile walks. With the weather warming up, walks in the m...