Monday, October 29, 2012

Carpe diem... Martinsville...

NASCAR ~ Carl came in 18th. It's been a rough season.

Editing of the book due on the 1st continues. It's my own personal editing. I don't know how many times I edit a book before it makes it to the publisher. I edit as I go. Once it's finished, the "first" draft, I edit again and again... truth is: I don't stop editing until I send it to the publisher, and then they edit it, and send it back to me, and I edit it some more. Not only what the editor sends, but what I notice as I go along. I spend the majority of my time editing.

Reading. I need the breaks.

Laundry. Never ending.

Something's niggling at me. I don't know what it is. Hate that.

Praying for all those affected by hurricane Sandy.

The truth will set me free...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

46 . Among Heroes: A U.S. Navy SEAL's True Story of Friendship, Heroism, and the Ultimate Sacrifice   by  Brandon Webb with John David M...