Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thank Goodness It's Sunday... #136...

~ Casting Crown's Voice of Truth lyrics, no pics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVg0cWkgAw

~ Dear friends gifted me with a MercyMe, Casting Crowns, and Susan Boyles CDs. I'm thoroughly enjoying listening to them.

~ I'm happily catching up on some of my reading.

~ Cough is improving, blessedly.

~ Sorting through things, every day, exactly as planned, and seeing some progress.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    So glad your cough is a little better. I've been sick off and on 5 times since August. I'm awake right now because I am so clogged I can't lay down and breath. So frustrating~

    I am up listening to David Wilkerson....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WuPAOzkFBs

    I love listening to great sermons on the internet. I listen to music once in a while, but am glad you have such encouraging CD's to listen too! :)

    Sorthing through things is so important, so that what you own does not own you! I know one of the best ways for me to sort is to NOT LOOK TOO ClOSELY at things, and just get rid of it. Really...so much of what I have I am just storing for memory sake, or for JUST IN CASE~ :)

    Love to you~ and God's blessings~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to see you, Cathy! Ugh! Sorry to hear about how sick you are! I slept on a couch for a week so I could sit up and breath. It wasn't particularly restful, but at least I was able to snatch a few hours sleep here and there.

      I'm finding some treasures as I sort, so I don't mind so much. I've actually sorted through everything before. What I've accumulated since then is stuff I already determined I wanted to keep. However, I've changed since the last sorting, and things that mattered to me then, don't matter to me now. So it's really just a re-affirmation of changes I've made. Some of things I used to care about I don't anymore, so I'm letting them go.

      Delete

Brain Dump

My lack of trust for the official news is not new. It started way back in the 1980s. Yep, WAY BACK. Several events occurred, some I witnesse...