Monday, June 24, 2013

Carpe Diem... Sonoma...

NASCAR ~ Carl came in 3rd!! Whoohoo! He is still #2 in the Chase. GO CARL!!

Writing, writing, writing...

Yesterday, I listened to an hour long blog radio show with David Rutherford of Team FrogLogic. He's a motivational speaker and exactly what I needed. I'm worried about finishing this book on time. I pull up the document and stare at it, unable to form a single thought. After listening to David, I pulled out a piece of college-lined paper and a pen and filled both sides. The last time I did this, a page and a half, I added over 2,000 words. I may end up writing the whole book this way. I'm okay with that. I'm learning about my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 29-May 4

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 2 1-mile walks, physical therapy, eating healthier, going to bed e...