Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Naturopathy

Feel free to ask questions.

I have a variety of Traditional Medicinals teas. I'm endeavoring to make it a habit to have tea every evening after dinner. I'm hoping it will help stop my evening snacking.

My nephew is versed in acupressure and is working on my arm. The tight band around my upper arm is much improved. After he's worked on me, my arm is able to straighten a little more. By the next day, it's back to where it was, but at least I'm hopeful now. Time and work.

I've added stretching to my workout. Walk in the morning, physical therapy and upper body exercises around noon, and stretching before bed.

The essential oils don't help me sleep if I'm too warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 22-27

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake A couple 1-mile walks. With the weather warming up, walks in the m...