Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday Follow Up...

How'd I do?

I worked on Reluctant Knight. I also read a couple articles on story arc and Redemption stories, and I worry I'm not doing it right.

I thoroughly enjoyed Diane Gaston's Bound by Duty. I want to read it again. I hate that I have to wait for her next one. She's one of my Must Buy authors.

I didn't write out health plans, but I did walk and do my physical therapy and eat a little better. I also did a bit of stretching. I need to incorporate that more in my daily routine.

I also cleaned out old photos I don't want anymore.

Not a bad day's work.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty successful day, actually! Articles about writing are helpful and can be very useful in tracking how you are doing as a writer with their ideas and suggestions, but I still think there is leeway for you to be "right" in how you are approaching your story, even if it doesn't match what writers of articles say. If your story feels right to you when not compared to the process others use, maybe it actually is fine! :-)

    ReplyDelete

REAL Apr 22-27

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake A couple 1-mile walks. With the weather warming up, walks in the m...