Wednesday, May 29, 2024

TBR 2024

66Whiskey River Rockstar (Whiskey River series book 3) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. A courageous heroine who applied my Rule #1: Stop lying, especially to yourself. The hero struggled with a problem I understand, especially right now. 

67. The Minstrel's Tale (Minstrel's Tale Trilogy Book 1) by Anna Questerly children's European Historical Fiction. Delightful myths and fairytales told in fourteenth century France, by a minstrel with his own tale to tell. 

68. The Wonder of His Love (Fostered by Love series Book 1) by Kimberly Rae Jordan contemporary Christian romance. 

69. The Tenderness of His Love (Fostered by Love series Book 3 In Cherish Box Setby Kimberly Rae Jordan contemporary Christian romance. Sweet series.

70A Heart Reclaimed (Peacock Hill series Book 2 Cherish Box Set) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. I really enjoyed the entire Peacock Hill series. In this story, Michie Tavern, an actual place, was mentioned, and I wish I lived on the other side to the country so I could visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Jun 17-22

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Too hot to walk but moving more, not sitting for as long. I've...