Wednesday, May 22, 2024

TBR 2024

61The Last Wish (Magic and Miracles: A Multi-Author Charity Anthology) by Jo Perry, early 1900s story with a touch of magic. I enjoyed this one and wouldn't mind reading more from this author.  

62. Just a Bit of Magic (Magic and Miracles: A Multi-Author Charity Anthology) by Mindy Burbidge Strunk Regency romance. Another enjoyable read and another author I'd like to read again.

63Forever Fair: A Modern-Day Snow White (Magic and Miracles: A Multi-Author Charity Anthology) by Julie Wright contemporary romance. Worth the time to read. 

64. Whiskey River Rescue (Whiskey River series book 1) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. She rescues horses, something I wish I could do, and he does what I do but better and reveals a darker version of my past. 

65. Whiskey River Runaway (Whiskey River series book 2) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. An admirable hero, and heroine I want to be more like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Jun 17-22

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Too hot to walk but moving more, not sitting for as long. I've...