Wednesday, December 4, 2019

TBR

91. Lone Star Christmas (Texas Justice series Book 3) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. I adore her characters.

92. The Cowgirl's Christmas Gift (Last Chance Ranch Book 1) by Deb Kastner Contemporary Christian romance. What a charming novella. I think I'll add it to my annual Christmas reading list. 

93. Wench in Wonderland by Patricia Rice Regency Christmas romance novella. Funny and heartwarming. I'm keeping the anthology for this story.

94. Sunshine for Christmas by Mary Jo Putney Regency Christmas romance novella. Another anthology I'm keeping for one story.

95. Wooing the Wolf by Barbara Metzger Regency Christmas romance novella. Keeping this anthology for this story and enjoy skimming the other stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...