Wednesday, October 14, 2020

TBR

116. You're Not Enough (And That's Okay) by Allie Beth Stuckey inspirational nonfiction. I was ready for this book, for the reminder that I will never be enough, exactly as God intended. Because of this book, I'm practicing to better place God at the center of my heart and my life. A keeper.

117. Kept Secrets (Guardian series book 1) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary suspense romance. This one isn't listed officially as part of the Guardian series, but a guardian appears, so I include it. I'm reading the series again because a new Guardian book is coming out this month. I love THA's storytelling.

118. Alexandra's Appeal (Dixon Brothers series book 3) by Hallee Bridgeman contemporary romance. Flawed heroes and heroines finding God and each other. 

119. Failsafe (Guardian series book 2) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary suspense romance. Breathtaking.

120. Safe House (Guardian series book 3) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary suspense romance. Keep breathing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...