Tuesday, December 29, 2020

TBR

136. The Prodigal's Christmas Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heirs series book 6) by Kathryn Springer Christian contemporary romance. An enjoyable story, but I'm ready to let this one go to bless someone else's life.

137. Her Christmas Wish (Tiny Blessings series) by Kathryn Springer contemporary Christian romance. A sweet story that I've kept for a long time. I think I'm ready to let it go to bless someone else.

138. Cowboy Daddy, Jingle-Bell Baby by Linda Goodnight contemporary romance. I want to keep this one another year.

139. Under the Mistletoe by Mary Balogh Regency romance. Of the five stories, "The Best Gift" is still my favorite. Still a keeper.

140. Sunshine for Christmas (A Regency Christmas II) by Mary Jo Putney Regency romance short story. Still a keeper.

141. Christmas Wishes by Barbara Metzger Regency romance. Keeper. Still one of my all-time favorites.

142. A Soldier's Tale (Mistletoe Kisses) by Elizabeth Rolls Regency romance. Still a keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...