Wednesday, May 12, 2021

TBR

51Cowboy (Harmony series Book 1) by Staci Stallings Christian romance. I didn't like the heroine much as the story went on, until I realized that it was because she reminded me of myself and weaknesses I don't like in myself. Once I recognized that, my whole feeling toward her changed. Loved the story, the growth in friendship and finding God. Keeper.

52. Lucky (Harmony series Book 2) by Staci Stallings Christian romance. This story works as a stand alone, with only a few references to characters in the previous book. It was lovely knowing what happened later. What a joy to watch the progress from lost souls to Happily Ever After. I was inspired and encouraged.

53. Faucian Bargain: The Most Powerful and Dangerous Bureaucrat in American History by Steve Deace and Todd Erzen non-fiction. Fascinating. Quick read, unless you look up all the foot notes. 

54. Toward the Sunrise (Until the Dawn novella) by Elizabeth Camden inspirational romance. A sweet story that takes place at the turn of the century, late 1800s. Great descriptions. 

55. Summer of Dreams (From this Moment novella) by Elizabeth Camden inspirational romance. A sweet story that takes place at the turn of the century, late 1800s. What's going on at that time in history is central to the story. Great descriptions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...