If you ever have the opportunity, I highly recommend the adventure. It was so much fun. The Andalusian horses were gorgeous. Dinner and a show. Dinner is served without silverware, so you're eating with your fingers. Garlic bread and tomato bisque, roast chicken, corn on the cob, roasted potato, and an eclair. I chose lemonade. They do provide wet towelettes at the end. Six knights, three fight for the king and three fight for the queen. I was on the king's side. Each section cheers for a specific knight. I was seated in Black and White. The knight also happened to be my friend's youngest son. Awesome. Falconry, dressage, an 8-horse cavalry. The competition between the knights ranged from lancing rings to throwing spears from horseback into a target, jousting, and fighting with medieval weaponry. The splinting of the wood on shields during the jousting was startling. The sparks flying during the sword fighting was amazing. We laughed, booed, cheered, and had a fantastic time. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment