81. Glimmer of Hope by Sarah M. Eden Regency Romance. While this is not part of The Lancaster Family series, it fits here chronologically. Lord Devereaux makes a brief appearance in Courting Miss Lancaster. However, it is listed as a stand alone story, not a part of any series. The story surprised me. A keeper.
82. Romancing Daphne (The Lancaster Family series Book 3) by Sarah M. Eden Regency romance. Another great story of struggling to become one's best self, written with tenderness and humor. Love it.
83. Loving Lieutenant Lancaster (The Lancaster Family series Book 4) by Sarah M. Eden Regency romance. Delightful! What a wonderful series.
84. Charming Artemis (The Lancaster Family series Book 5) by Sarah M. Eden Regency romance. A perfect end to three series, The Gents, The Lancasters, and The Jonquil Brothers. I don't own all the books in the first or third series yet, but I'm working on it. I want to read them in chronological order, which Sarah M. Eden provides on her website. Keeper!
85. Hometown Vendetta (Luke Steele series Book 1) by Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance. Page turning action with characters I can't help but love and hope for the best for them. Read again in preparation for the new Book 3.

No comments:
Post a Comment