Wednesday, September 20, 2017

TBR

61. Submerged (Alaskan Courage - book 1) by Dani Pettrey clean contemporary Christian suspense romance. I've found a new author to add to my must buy list.

62. The Tenderness of His Love (Fostered by Love - book 3) by Kimberly Rae Jordan clean contemporary Christian romance. I wish I knew the order in which to read her books. I should have read The Callaghans and McFaddens Book 1 and 2 first. The books are stand alone, but characters from other books show up. I love her books.

63. A Heart Reclaimed (Peacock Hill Romance - book 2) by Elizabeth Maddrey clean contemporary Christian romance. I want to visit Peacock Hill, The Melting Pot restaurant, Charlottesville, Monticello, and the 18th Century restaurant Michie Tavern for a meal. I'll be reading more of her books.

64. His Father's Son (Sweetapple Falls #1) by Autumn Macarthur clean contemporary Christian romance. Another lovely story by Autumn.

65. Sink or Swim (Crescent Cove #3) by Lesley Ann McDaniel clean contemporary Christian romance. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy reading, Judy! So glad you enjoyed the stories in Cherish!

    And wowee, sound like you are doing great with your strength and endurance training too. Inspiring! <3

    ReplyDelete

REAL Mar 11-16

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake This week's bit of extra was a bit of spring cleaning, dusting...