Friday, October 27, 2017

TBR

71. Michael Vey: The Final Spark (Book 7) by Richard Paul Evans contemporary fiction. I've followed from the first book. Wow! What a ride! Sorry it's over, but enjoyed every moment.

72. The Art of War (Chiron Academic Press - The Original Authoritative Edition Translated from Chinese with Introduction and critical notes by Lionel Giles) by Sun Tzu is a work that is 2400 years old. If I wrote war stories, I would want this is paperback as a references. My stories mostly refer only to Waterloo and not in detail. I've plenty of references for it. However, it was a pleasure to note my use of spies fit relatively well. I think I'd like to read it again.

73. Teapots and Tiaras (Love in Store series Book 5) by Autumn Macarthur contemporary Christian romance. I love this series.

74. Whiskey River Runaway (Whiskey River series Book 2) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. She has bedroom scenes, so not a choice for those of my readers who prefer only clean romances. I love her characters and her "formula" for writing a romance.

75. The Reluctant Bride by Donna Hatch a Regency romance short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...