76. An Inconvenient Beauty (Hawthorne House series book 5) by Kristi Ann Hunter the last in the series of Regency Christian romance. I loved the series so much I bought it in book format, except the first A Lady of Esteem, which is only available in eformat. If it were available in paperback, I'd buy it, too.
77. The Path to Oneness: Your Healing Partner's 12 Holistic Transformation Principles by Lacresha Hayes shares her self-help hints. It's short and easy to read. Good points.
78. Gideon and Kylie (Buckley, Texas: Rolling Star Ranch series book 1) by Sharon Gillenwater western contemporary Christian romance. Charming. I know some people don't like that word, but I like it. Sharon is one of my Must Read authors.
79. Love Song (Buckley, Texas series book 1) by Sharon Gillenwater western contemporary Christian romance. I should have read the this series before reading Gideon and Kylie, as it's a continuation. The books stand alone, but people are introduced in other stories. Loved it!
80. Texas Treasure (Buckley, Texas series book 2) by Sharon Gillenwater western contemporary Christian romance. Sharon's characters aren't perfect, and it's a joy to journey with them through becoming better people and falling in love.