Wednesday, November 29, 2017

TBR

81. Love Wanted, A Christmas Novella (Buckley, Texas series book 4) by Sharon Gillenwater western contemporary Christian romance.

82. Happy New Year? (Holiday, USA series novella 1) by Laurel Hawkes clean contemporary Christian romance. Yes, I'm re-reading my series. I'm looking for quotes for Donna Keevers Driver to make memes for me. Do I see things I'd change? Little things, a better word, moving a sentence to the previous paragraph, removing a comma.

83. Chocolate Cake for Two (Holiday, USA series novella 2) by Laurel Hawkes clean contemporary Christian romance. 

84. Valentine Delivery (Holiday, USA series novella 3) by Laurel Hawkes clean contemporary Christian romance. 

85. Tough Luck (Holiday, USA series novella 4) by Laurel Hawkes clean contemporary Christian romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...