Wednesday, November 29, 2017

TBR

81. Love Wanted, A Christmas Novella (Buckley, Texas series book 4) by Sharon Gillenwater western contemporary Christian romance.

82. Happy New Year? (Holiday, USA series novella 1) by Laurel Hawkes clean contemporary Christian romance. Yes, I'm re-reading my series. I'm looking for quotes for Donna Keevers Driver to make memes for me. Do I see things I'd change? Little things, a better word, moving a sentence to the previous paragraph, removing a comma.

83. Chocolate Cake for Two (Holiday, USA series novella 2) by Laurel Hawkes clean contemporary Christian romance. 

84. Valentine Delivery (Holiday, USA series novella 3) by Laurel Hawkes clean contemporary Christian romance. 

85. Tough Luck (Holiday, USA series novella 4) by Laurel Hawkes clean contemporary Christian romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...