Wednesday, July 25, 2018

TBR

71. Valor's Vigil (Episode 8 of the Virtues and Valor series) by Hallee Bridgeman World War II romance. Hallee uses real WWII heroines as her inspiration for this series. In this one, she relates the real story of the hero who inspired the episode. I enjoyed the story of the same events from different points of view. I also enjoyed the history bits. It was worth the price to me.

72. Come to Me Alive by Leah Atwood contemporary Christian romance.

73. From Russia With Love (The Heirs of Anton series) by Sarah May Warren Christian suspense romance. Russia isn't a common destination for romance novels. I enjoyed it. I'd read another book by the same author.

74. Fire and Ash by Anne Patrick Christian suspense romance. She writes a good story. I own other books by Anne.

75. A Lifetime to Share (Oregon Trail Dreaming' series Book 2) by Kathleen Ball Western romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...