Friday, August 24, 2018

TBR

86. What If Your Blessings Come Through Raindrops by Laura Story nonfiction. A remarkable story of learning to seek and trust God.

87. High Stakes by Justine Davis suspense romance. I enjoy her storytelling.

88. Avenging Angel by Justine Davis suspense romance. I guessed the killer from the first, but the other possibilities were convincing. There was also an unexpected twist in the tale. Now, if I can get my heart rate back to normal. :-D

89. Blessing Basket (Holiday, USA series Book 13) by Laurel Hawkes Christian contemporary romance novella. I still enjoy reading it.

90. Hand-Me-Down Princess (The Brides of Belles Montagnes series Book 1) by Carol Moncado contemporary clean Christian romance. There were things I disliked and things I liked. In her effort to be clean, there were holes in the story. It read much like a soap opera, sometimes, which I know many readers enjoy. I don't know if I'll read another story by her or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

~ A brief reprieve from coming summer weather ~ Ladybug hanging around my home ~ Favorite authors and books ~ Time with friends ~ God's ...