Wednesday, March 13, 2019

TBR

21. Top Dog: The Story of Marine Hero Lucca by Maria Goodavage biography. Heartwarming and in places heart wrenching. I learned about Lucca on FB, and followed her page. She passed away 20 January 2018, after 6 years of service and 6 years of retirement. A good age for a big dog. A keeper.

22. Best Dating Rules (The Best Girls series book 2) by Tamie Dearen contemporary romantic comedy. I'm enjoying this series.

23. Best Foot Forward (The Best Girls series book 3) by Tamie Dearen contemporary romantic comedy. I had more trouble finishing this one but liked it enough to want to read the next.

24. Best Laid Plans (The Best Girls series book 4) by Tamie Dearen sweet contemporary romance.

25. Until I Met You (Brides of Seattle Prequel) by Kimberly Rose Johnson sweet contemporary romance. A heartwarming Christmas story I'd enjoy reading anytime. I want to read the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 22-27

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake A couple 1-mile walks. With the weather warming up, walks in the m...