Wednesday, June 5, 2019

TBR

46. The Lone Star Lawman (Last Stand, Texas series) by Justine Davis contemporary romance focused on the relationship.

47. Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins. This is a life-changing read for me. I'm pursuing the challenges and determined to become healthier and hunt my dreams.

48. Missing (Sins of the Past novella collection) by Dee Henderson  Christian suspense romance. A good story.

49. Shadowed (Sins of the Past novella collection) by Dani Pettrey suspense romance. I know it's popular in suspense books to give peeks into the mind of the villain, give short bits of the story from the villain's point of view. I'm not a fan of it.

50. Blackout (Sins of the Past novella collection) by Lynette Eason suspense romance. My favorite of three novellas and difficult to put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...