Friday, January 29, 2021

Brain Dump

Someone I know bragged and laughed that a jerk who refused to wear a mask came down with covid, saying he deserved it. What was I supposed to say? The same week, someone I knew accepted she was a high risk, so she had worn the mask, isolated alone for eight months, had deliveries by reputable establishments, did everything she was told to do and was sick with covid. What had she done to deserve it? I know other people who did everything they were told and came down sick. I know people who defied every mandate and are healthy. I know people who should have come down sick, because they have multiple health issues, and haven't. I know healthy people, with no risks, who have come down sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...