Wednesday, January 12, 2022

TBR

1. The Chosen: I Have Called You By Name by Jerry B. Jenkins a written depiction of the television series by Dallas Jenkins (yes, Jerry if Dallas' father). I love the television series about seeing Jesus through the eyes of the people who knew him. The book uses the dialogue from the series, which helped me clarify things I missed, even after multiple viewings. 

2The Road to Cavan Town (A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Sarah M. Eden a Victorian romance. A fun short story at Christmastime.

3It Happened Twelfth Night (A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Heidi Ashworth Regency romance. A bit of mystery with the romance. A charming story. Adding Heidi Ashworth to my MRL.

4An Unexpected Proposal (A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Annette Lyon historical romance, Utah 1880s. Short and sweet.

5The 9-12 Project by Staci Stallings. This is my second time through the program, and I'm starting it again and again. Each time, I gain something new. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...