Wednesday, August 10, 2022

TBR 2022

91. For Love's Sake  by Staci Stallings historical romance. Staci starts the book by admitting she isn't a historical writer, but she loved the story. I'm glad she shared it. I enjoyed it.

92Candle Glow and Mistletoe Christmas (Romance on the Oregon Trail Book 5)  by Kathleen Ball Western romance. Enjoyable quick read.

93. Love Before Midnight  by Kathleen Ball contemporary Western romance. Touched my heart.

94Operation Payback (Cutter's Code series)  by Justine Davis suspense romance. I love redemption stories, and Justine always does them even better than I hoped. (She does have bedroom scenes.)

95A Stockingful of Joy by Justine Dare (Davis), Mary Jo Putney, Susan King, and Jill Barnett four-story anthology historical romance. I enjoyed Justine's and Mary Jo's, a western and a Regency. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...