Friday, November 14, 2014

Food Follow Up...

I've punished myself with food most of my life. I'm working to change that mindset. Food should be celebrated. It's a precious gift of which too many are deprived.

However, I'm not unaware of my unhealthy relationship with food. I'm trying something new. The most likely time I am to eat when I'm not hungry is in the evening. I've purchased a bag of straws and the last two nights I've chewed on a straw. I know it sounds weird... okay, it sounded weird to me, but one of my friends told me about this trick. I trust her and figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try. It's weird. I have a package of 100 so I have 100 days to see if it works for me.

I enjoyed coconut shrimp and rice. English muffins were on sale so I bought those, and I've enjoyed an open-face sandwich and a bit of honey on the other slice. Sweet and sour chicken, compliments of Marie Callender's frozen dinners are a treat. I tried the pumpkin in a mug with white cake and chocolate cake, and I like the white cake better as it provides more pumpkin flavor.

Thanks God, for good food to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...