Monday, January 2, 2017

Carpe Diem

What needs to be done, today?

Yesterday, as I listened to my list of Christmas songs that I posted at the end of November (yes, everything is behind), YouTube suggested a 35-minute video by Tony Robbins. I figured, why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL5jKptjIQw

I'm not a huge fan of resolutions, for the reasons he states. Today is the first day of the rest of the year, and I want change.

Have you noticed I'm closing in on 400 weeks of REAL and I weigh more than when I started? I haven't figured in the stress in my life, which is astronomical. This past month, I've been making some little changes, and it's making a difference.

My last contracted book comes out in February. This in no way means I'm done writing. Not by a long shot. I have been worn by family events, over which I have no control. I need to make writing THE priority. It's a gift from God, and He expects me to use it.

I'm taking the week to review and revise and reconstruct my plans for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...