Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Carpe Diem... Charlotte

NASCAR ~ Austin Dillon came in 1st. He's an up and comer. I've been watching him and am not disappointed in this win. Las Vegas had him at 100 to 1 to win. "Give it to God and He will take you places you never imagined." He praised God and thanked God. I like this kid. Think I'll add him to my list. Truex came in 3rd. McDowell came in 21st. And Yeley (a part-time driver I've followed for years) came in 27th. Go Michael McDowell!

What needs to be done, today?

Christmas Lost

Read

Errands

Eat healthy

Exercise

Give the battle to God

Praise God in the storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...